GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO AUTOVILLE
READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO ATTEND THE EVENT (AS DEFINED BELOW). THIS DOCUMENT HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND WILL LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS
In these conditions the following definitions shall apply:
Conditions shall have the meaning given in clause 1;
Entry Form means the website pages which a participant must complete in order to attend/participate in the Event through the booking portal;
Event Fee means the amount paid or payable in consideration for your participation in the Event;
Event means the event organised by us that you register to attend/participate in (or that a third party/charity registers you for on your behalf). For the avoidance of doubt, this event is identified as AutoVille to be held in Riyadh.
Event Date means the announced date of the Event which is 8-14 January 2022;
Participant means a participant who registers to attend or participate in the Event;
Rules means all of the health and safety and course and access rules and regulations provided to you, posted at the Venue or on the website;
Venue means the property on which the Event, or any element of the Event, is held;
we/us/our means "Al – Harithy Company For Exhibitions", a Saudi limited liability company with an address at Al Nahda Street, Jeddah; and
you/your/yourself means the person named on the Entry Form who will be attending/participating in the Event.
1. Registration in the Event
By completing an Entry Form and registering for an Event, you acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of these conditions, any further terms and conditions provided to you by us in respect of the Event from time to time, the Rules, and any instructions given to you by the organisers and officials at the Event (together, the “Conditions”).
2.Payment and Registration Details
In consideration for being granted the right to attend/participate in the Event, you must, pay the Event Fee on the date of completing the Entry Form. You will not be eligible or entitled to attend/participate in the Event until the Entry Form has been completed in full and submitted and full payment of the Entry Fee has been received by us.
You confirm that the email address and personal details you provide to us are all accurate, correct and up to date.
All Event Fees are non-refundable and entry is non-transferable. Participation in/attendance at the Event is personal to you and as such you may not alter, reproduce, give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this could result in your disqualification (without any refund of Event Fees) as well as the person who uses your number.
Tickets, where relevant, and Event entries are only valid when purchased on our website [www.autoville.me]. If you are found to be in breach of this condition we reserve the right to exclude you from participation in/attendance at future events.
4. Cancellation of the Event by Us
We reserve the right to cancel the Event if:
- circumstances beyond our reasonable control arise which affect the safety and security of the participants and/or spectators or affect our ability to hold the Event, including, without limitation, war, civil or political unrest, terrorism or inclement weather conditions; or
- before the Event Date we have not, in our sole discretion, received a sufficient number of applications to ensure that there are enough attendees/participants to make the Event economically viable.
Where practicable, we will provide written notice of cancellation to the email address we hold for you. In the event notice by email is not practicable due to timescales we will use reasonable endeavours to provide other suitable methods of notice including text message, updates to our website and radio broadcasts etc.
In the event of cancellation of the Event you may receive a refund of the Event Fee (excluding the booking fee) but any such refund will be at our sole discretion (acting reasonably). We will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for travelling or associated expenses.
5. Changes to the Event by Us
We reserve the right to make any amendment to the Event (including but not limited to (as applicable) the Venue, the events, the artist and performer line-up, the course and the route) that we deem necessary in order to stage the Event. Any changes to the Event will be communicated to you at the Event or sooner if practicable.
If we change the Event Date from that advertised at the time you submit the Entry Form, we shall notify you of such change in writing. If you are unable to attend the Event on the new Event Date or do not wish to accept the place, you may receive a refund of the Event Fee (excluding the booking fee) but any such refund will be at our sole discretion (acting reasonably). We will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for travelling or associated expenses, or any other losses you incur as a result of the Event Date changing other than as is set out in this clause 5.
6. Your Participation/Attendance at the Event
We, our representatives at an Event and/or staff at the Venue may prohibit or ask anyone to cease attendance/participation in the Event and/or immediately remove anyone from the Venue, if they believe:
- such person has disobeyed and/or breached, as relevant, any applicable Conditions, directions, instructions, decisions, or laws; or
- such person’s behaviour endangers safety or may damage or harm the environment, cause offence, otherwise cause a risk or potential risk to health and safety, or is otherwise inappropriate for the Event or Venue; or
- such person failed to arrive at the Event at the specified time or location; or
- such person is unfit to participate in the Event due to an injury or illness.
If you are refused entry to the Event or we ask you to cease attendance/participation in the Event: (i) you must remove any of our merchandise from the Event and return them to an Event official; and (ii) you will not be entitled to a refund.
7.Cancellation by You
The Entry Fee is non-refundable and your entry into the Event cannot be deferred or transferred. If you are unable to attend/participate in the Event for any reason you will not receive a refund of the Event Fee, any booking fee and/or any other costs you have incurred in connection with your entry into the Event.
8. Your Personal Information
You agree that we can use the personal information that you provide to us when registering for or in connection with the Event:
- in the case of an emergency - the emergency contact details and medical information you provided may be used to allow medical assistance to be given to you.
- to compile reports on results of the Event to be published to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, permits or for any other purposes so required.
- to publish the Event results on our website after the Event.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and you may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from us or request that your information be removed from your website or corrected by emailing us at email@example.com or clicking on the unsubscribe link in such correspondence.
9. Photographs and Imagery
The Event may be recorded and videos, photographs and other recordings may be taken, where you may be captured participating in the Event. You agree to the publication of such photographs, videos, recordings, and/or likenesses of you (whether edited, adapted, modified or copied) and their use by us and those authorised by us, without prior notice or compensation, in any way which we may see fit now or in the future including but not limited to film, broadcast, radio, TV, publications, future events and publicity. You acknowledge that we have the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of you.
Any audio, visual, or audio-visual recordings that you make of the Event or any part of it are for personal use only and cannot be published or used for any commercial purpose without our prior written
10. Your Safety at the Event
You acknowledge and understand that the Event may be potentially hazardous and that admission to any Venue and/or participation in any Event is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that the Event may involve strenuous physical exercise, loud music or other factors which could involve personal risk and you fully understand and accept that: (i) your participation in the Event may result in serious bodily injury and/or death to yourself or others; (ii) the Event may be held on public roads and facilities/areas open to the public during the Event and upon which hazards are to be expected; and (iii) where the Event involves strenuous physical exertion you may be required to be active for very long periods of time, including through inclement and/or very hot weather.
You should not enter and participate in the Event unless you are medically able and properly trained and it is your responsibility to monitor your own physical condition throughout the Event.
You warrant to us that on the Event Date you will be in good health and in proper physical condition to safely participate in the Event and that you are aware of the risks of participating in the Event. If you are in any doubt we recommend that you do not attend the Event and seek medical advice.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- you will adhere to the Rules and all instructions given by Event officials at all times;
- you will comply at all times during the Event with all applicable local laws;
- you agree not to drop litter on any part of the Venue or surrounding areas;
- you shall not use any artificial aid during your participation in any course at the Event;
- you shall not use any non-medically necessary wheeled equipment, or any other item that could potentially inhibit the flow or safety of other participant, during your participation in any Event; and
- you shall not wear any clothing or use any equipment that may pose a risk to yourself, other participants, spectators or personnel.
- You consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to you and waive any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency and/or injury. You understand that no medical care may be available, but if it is, you assume liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of your participation in the Event and any treatment you may receive. You acknowledge and understand that it is your personal responsibility to arrange for insurance cover for the Event if you wish to be covered by insurance. We will not provide insurance cover for your participation in the Event.
11. Your Personal Belongings
We accept no responsibility for the loss of, theft, or damage to any property owned by or under the control of you which you bring to the Venue. You are solely and personally responsible for the safety of your belongings.
12. Commercial Activities at our Events
You cannot carry out commercial, promotional and/or trading activities at, or in association with an Event without express prior written permission from us.
13.Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You Limitation of Liability
"Al – Harithy Company For Exhibitions", its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and/or representatives will not be liable to you for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind, including lost profits (regardless of whether we have been notified that such loss may occur) by reason of any act or omission in our provision of site under these terms. You understand that this paragraph shall apply to all content and services available through the site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless "Al – Harithy Company For Exhibitions", its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and/or representatives and all other persons associated with the Event from any and all liabilities, penalties, claims, causes of action and demands brought by third parties and arising out of your acts or omissions (including the costs, expenses and attorney’s fees on account thereof) whether based in contract or tort (including strict liability) and regardless of the form of action.
In consideration of your acceptance of your entry in the Event, of your free will, you, for yourself, your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and personal representatives, hereby:
- waive, release and give up all claims, demands, liability, damages, costs, expenses of any kind whatsoever and you agree not to sue "Al – Harithy Company For Exhibitions", its affiliates, any events partner, any sponsor, ambassador, organizer, volunteer, volunteer organization, co-participant, contractor, subcontractor or administrator, or any officer, director, employee, representative, agent, contractor or subcontractor or of any of the foregoing with respect to any claim that may arise in connection with the Event or any related activity or your participation therein, including any and all claims of death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft; and
- indemnify and hold harmless the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entitles as a result of any of your actions during the Event.
- You acknowledge that this athletic event is an extreme test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of athletes, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event, and lack of hydration.
- You certify that you are physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in the "Al – Harithy Company For Exhibitions" events and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. You understand that no warranty is made concerning the safety of the Event or that of the locales where they are run and that traffic control terminates based on a pre-specified time. You hereby assume all risk in connection with your participation in the Event, including traveling to or from the Event, even if caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of the parties or persons you are hereby releasing, by the dangerous or defective condition of any property or equipment owned, maintained, or controlled by them and/or because of their liability without fault. You fully understand you are giving up, in advance, any right to sue or make any claim against the parties you are releasing if you suffer such injuries and damages, even though you do not know what or how extensive those injuries and damages might be, and are voluntarily assuming the risk of such injuries and damages.
- You understand that at the Event, you may be photographed and filmed. you agree to allow your name, photo, video or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by "Al – Harithy Company For Exhibitions" and its affiliates, producers, partners, sponsors, organizers and or assigns. This Waiver shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
- You agree to abide by all of Rules, If you do not abide by these rules, then you understand you could be penalized.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
16.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In any circumstances where the parties litigate in court, the governing law provision in the first paragraph of this section shall apply. You further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in Saudi Arabia.
If any provision of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity of the remainder shall not be affected.
The Agreement does not create, confer or purport to confer any benefit or right enforceable by any person not party to it.
Participant must inform "Al – Harithy Company For Exhibitions" of changes in personal contact/address detail.